The Wellington Scottish Summer Running series is open for all members of our club. Any member of the club can participate on a series of running events over the summer months and be into win some great prizes awarded at the end of the series. Check out the current series results!
The Summer Running Events
- 12 November Rimutaka Railway Fun Run and Walk (21km)
- 19 November 3000m (Newtown Athletics Park)
- 22 November Waterfront 5k Series
- 3 December 10,000m Championships (Newtown Athletics Park) - Followed by a members BBQ
- 17 December Scottish Night of Miles: All-comers and/or men’s and/or women’s mile championships
- 17 January Waterfront 5k - Followed by post race beer at Macs Brewery
- 21 January Hutt River Trail Events (21km)
- 28 January Holdsworth-Jumbo Trail Race (24km)
- 4 February 5000m Championships (Newtown Athletics Park)
- 18/19 February 3000m Steeplechase (Newtown Athletics Park combining Wellington Track Championships)
- 19 February Wellington Round the Bays (Choose from 7km, 10km or 21.1km) – Any event gets you points.
- 25 February 1500m Championships (Newtown Athletics Park) Followed by the Grand Prize Giving
Keep checking Wellington Scottish Twitter and Facebook Page for more updates. If you would like to join Wellington Scottish check out what our running membership options.