Come to the Scottish tent at the end of Cigna Round the Bays and we will give new members a $20 discount on joining us for the year. That's $165 instead of $185. We also have an on-the-day $10 discount for returning members.
Our standard membership gives runners and walkers the following benefits for a full year:
- Personalised coaching advice for runners of all abilities from one of Wellington Scottish's qualified and experienced coaches. Our coaches can help you get started in setting a goal and achieving the goal.
- Free entry into a year's worth of the Wellington region's most iconic interclub running events, including the infamous Vosseler Shield, the historic Dorne Cup, the Shaw Baton relay and many more.
- Friendly club members who will train together with you at your own pace, showing you some of Wellington's best running routes.
- A guaranteed place in one of the friendly Scottish teams at relay events throughout the year, both in Wellington and for our iconic road relay trip to Akaroa.
- Group speed and technique sessions, some of which are at Karori Park and Newtown Athletics track.
- Free entry to our club races which are organised during the season, for you to try out competitive running within a friendly, club environment.
- Regular news bulletins with advice, upcoming events and connecting you to local events and other runners.
- Access to our Facebook private discussion group which connects you to all our club members.
- Membership of Athletics New Zealand.
- Access to Supporters Trust and funding to compete at events if you are an elite athlete.
- Access to our Clubrooms. Our recently refurbished clubrooms are conveniently located at Prince of Wales Park, Mt Cook, with access to off-road parking
Please email email@example.com to find out more or to join.